How to Reset the HP DeskJet 3650 Printer
The HP Deskjet 3650 is a compact and versatile printer offering an attractive combination of value for money and exceptional print quality. This printer is easy to fix when it encounters issues. All you need to do is reset it.
- The printer does not pick up or feed the paper from the tray
- The printer might make noises as though it is printing, but no paper moves through it.
- Print Jobs are stuck on queue.
- Printer is not responding.
Reset the printer
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer.
- If the printer does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
These steps determine if the product hardware functions correctly. When you have resolved the issue, and the product successfully prints a self-test report, it will surely solve the common printer issue. For more solutions and support visit our website Dubaria.com, Dubaria.shop. Happy to help.